AnsweredAssumed Answered

meta-qt5 on master-next does not build video mediaservices

Question asked by Michael Banditt on Mar 28, 2014
Latest reply on May 6, 2014 by Michael Banditt

Hello

I am pretty new to imx6 and yocto development. So, please excuse if my question is dumb or if I am doing something wrong.

I have a nitrogen6x board and tried to build a qt5 enabled image.I used the master-next branch with kernel 3.10, added the meta-qt5 branch and an image recipe that included qt5 and several apps (taken from here Integrate Qt5 into yocto sato image on Wandboard - Wandboard Wiki).

The build runs fine, everything seems to work (including qt5, hw accelerated GPU and VPU, tested with gstreamer), except: qt5 is build without any video mediaservice providers, so that I cannot use video in qt5.

Here is my /usr/lib/qt5/plugins/mediaservice folder:

libqtmedia_audioengine.so

I am wondering, if I did something stupid wrong (but I did follow the mentioned howto), or if qt5.2.1 is missing the video media service? In the wandboard image from here http://www.wandboard.org/images/downloads/yocto-1.5_qt5_wandboard_20140106.zip, which was apparently done following the same tutorial (but with QT5.1.1) the folder looks like this:

libgstaudiodecoder.so  libgstcamerabin.so  libgstmediacapture.so  libgstmediaplayer.so

Thanks a lot for any help!

Michael

Outcomes