AnsweredAssumed Answered

MQX 4.1 bool type conflict issues

Question asked by aroste on Mar 20, 2014
Latest reply on Sep 11, 2014 by Luc VAN WALLEGHEM

Hi,

 

I am/was working on a project I did with CW10.5 and MQX 4.0.1 starting from a BSP TWR-K60F120M.  The projects works fine so it's in final development part.  As I still have some work and that another board software to do with the same configuration I started to update to MQX4.1.

 

So I installed MQX4.1 (new folder) and cloned it to my workspace to have a MQX copy with BSP from BSP TWR-K60F120M. (As I did for 2 projects now and works well)

 

I have some PE components that I created, as ADC; SPI; FTM; Flash, etc...   I encounter the problem with bool type.  I read that in PE_Types.h I should add a "#ifndef bool", that fixes most of issues. (workaround)

 

But I still have a type issue for 3 functions. I cannot find from where it comes, as bool is also used in some structure definitions, etc..

 

bool SPI_Eeprom_GetBlockReceivedStatus(LDD_TDeviceData *DeviceDataPtr)

bool SPI_Eeprom_GetBlockSentStatus(LDD_TDeviceData *DeviceDataPtr)

bool SPI1_Inc_GetBlockSentStatus(LDD_TDeviceData *DeviceDataPtr)

 

error: conflicting types for 'SPI1_Inc_GetBlockSentStatus'

 

Help would be welcome.

 

BR

-stéphan-

Outcomes