cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Restart in Project after Reset button on board TWRK60N512

abdullahansari
Contributor III

Hello Every one,

I have a Cpp project built for TWRk60n512 and unlike all other projects i built, this one doesnt go to main() after i press the reset button on the tower. I think I m missing some flag settings. Any help in this regard will be appreciated. My all other projects are restarting after reset but not this one.

Regards

Abdullah

5 Replies

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

Some times when you press the RESET button or you press the RESET button on the debugger interface of code warrior, your program does not necessary will start from main, it could start on the interruption vector or the entry point.

You can make some configurations on the Debug configurations window, just open it and go to the Debugger tag, in the field Program execution check the Stop on execution at field and the User specified field, which default value is main.

Have a nice day :P,
Perla

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

abdullahansari
Contributor III

Hi Perla,

Thanks for replying.

Actually the configuration in debugging is same but still the behaviour after pressing reset on board is same. I mean i m not running a debugger. The program is written to flash on twrboard and it should run again from main like all other projects after resetting but it is not.

0 Kudos

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

I have been doing some research and at this moment I am not able to reproduce this exact error or determine where is the source, I wold like to take a look to your project. Could you please share your project?

0 Kudos

abdullahansari
Contributor III

Hi Perla,

The actual project is in hundreds of MBs. Here is the sample problem that’s not resetting with out debugger.

Regards

Abdullah

Von: Perla Andrea Moncada Fajardo

Gesendet: Freitag, 14. März 2014 18:47

An: Abdullah Ansari

Betreff: Re: - No Restart in Project after Reset button on board TWRK60N512

<https://community.freescale.com/>

No Restart in Project after Reset button on board TWRK60N512

reply from Perla Andrea Moncada Fajardo<https://community.freescale.com/people/perlam.i.au?et=watches.email.thread> in Kinetis Microcontrollers - View the full discussion<https://community.freescale.com/message/388099?et=watches.email.thread#388099>

0 Kudos

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

Please go to Re: Re: No Restart in Project after Reset button on board TWRK60N512 :smileyhappy:

Have a nice day :P,
Perla

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos