cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

programming mc13213 with beestack doubt

tommasosinico
Contributor I

Hello everybody,

it's me again, Tommaso from italy, triyng to program mc13213 boards with beestack..

My goal it's to make 2 devices (a coordinator and an end device) to communicate with each other, then i want the end device to send messages to the coordinator every 3 seconds (for example):

I started with an example code found in beekit: the code allows to send accelerometer data from a device to an other.

I have two questions:

1)  which is the sequence of actions (functions) that the master and slave should do to communicate with each other?? i have read the freescale beestack software reference manual and i found that i should register the endpoints with AF_registerEndPoints(...) and i did it, but it's not enought, i start the network with ZDO_start(..) than i can use AF_sendMessage(..).

Is it correct? Is there something else i should do?

2) i tried using a timer and then to send a message but i can't use low power mode weather any timer are on (low power function acts this way, the function was already there and i didn't modify it), so i decided to usa the state machine "mode" that is using TS_sendEvent() and BeeAppTask() functions to simulate the operation of a state machine.. the problem is that again i can't use low power mode because the low power functions checks weather there are pending events or active timers.

What i have to do to use low power mode on the end device??

I know i probably have omitted something, please let me know if i was'n clear.

Thanks a lot

Tommaso

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies