Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior cannot detect TRK-MPC5604P

Jump to solution
zhonghai
Contributor I

Hi there,

I am really new on CodeWarrior and MPC controller.

I got the TRK-MPC5604P and tried to use it to test our code on Windows 7, 64 bits

1. I installed the CodeWarrior Development Studio for MPC55xx/MPC56xx Microcontrollers version 2.7 and RAppID initialization tool coming the the package as required by the quick start guide.

2. I can see the "Jungo/WinDriver" and the "libusb-win32 devices/OSBDM/OSJTAG -Debug port" in Device Manager.

3. I can also create a new project with MPC-5604P-M26V or MPC-5604P-M07N. But when I connect the card to PC and debug the project, the PEMICRO Connection Manager cannot see the card.

4. I also follow the FAQ #29 popped up in PEMICRO Connection Manager, unplug and replug the cable; uninstall and reinstall the WinDriver. But no progress.

5. The card does come with J21 not connected at any pins pair. I found it and connect it at 5V pins pair. But nothing was detected when I uninstall everything (CodeWarrior and RAppID initialization tool) and repeat Step 1.

Please help me out of this!

Thank you very much,
Zhonghai

Labels (1)
1 Solution
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi zhonghai,

I'd strongly recommend you to install the latest CoreWarrior classic  release (v2.10) available here:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=CW-MPC55XX_56XX&fpsp=1&tab=Design_Too...

and retest the connection with board.

This version of CodeWarrior officicaly support Windows 7 64bit.

Ragrding J21...this shouldn't have any influence on connection process to the board.

Hope this will help.

Stanish

View solution in original post

2 Replies
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi zhonghai,

I'd strongly recommend you to install the latest CoreWarrior classic  release (v2.10) available here:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=CW-MPC55XX_56XX&fpsp=1&tab=Design_Too...

and retest the connection with board.

This version of CodeWarrior officicaly support Windows 7 64bit.

Ragrding J21...this shouldn't have any influence on connection process to the board.

Hope this will help.

Stanish

zhonghai
Contributor I

Dear Stanish,

Thank you so much. You addressed my problem.

Thank you again,

Zhonghai

0 Kudos