I am really new on CodeWarrior and MPC controller.
I got the TRK-MPC5604P and tried to use it to test our code on Windows 7, 64 bits
1. I installed the CodeWarrior Development Studio for MPC55xx/MPC56xx Microcontrollers version 2.7 and RAppID initialization tool coming the the package as required by the quick start guide.
2. I can see the "Jungo/WinDriver" and the "libusb-win32 devices/OSBDM/OSJTAG -Debug port" in Device Manager.
3. I can also create a new project with MPC-5604P-M26V or MPC-5604P-M07N. But when I connect the card to PC and debug the project, the PEMICRO Connection Manager cannot see the card.
4. I also follow the FAQ #29 popped up in PEMICRO Connection Manager, unplug and replug the cable; uninstall and reinstall the WinDriver. But no progress.
5. The card does come with J21 not connected at any pins pair. I found it and connect it at 5V pins pair. But nothing was detected when I uninstall everything (CodeWarrior and RAppID initialization tool) and repeat Step 1.
Please help me out of this!
Thank you very much,