iMX6 Micro SOM: e-con’s smallest System-on-Module with form factor of 54mm x 20mm

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6 Micro SOM: e-con’s smallest System-on-Module with form factor of 54mm x 20mm

We are delighted to announce the launch of a very special Micro SOM, eSOMiMX6-micro. This high performance system on module is based on NXP i.MX6 Quad/Dual ARM Cortex-A9 Processor. Meissa-I, the evaluation kit for this iMX6 Micro SOM is also the smallest RDK in the industry.

The customer who wanted a low power micro SOM for building their ultra-compact devices like Wearables, Medical Imaging, Handhelds etc, we have our eSOMiMX6-micro system on module which based on NXP i.MX6 Quad/Dual Core ARM Cortex-A9 processor in a small form factor of 54mm x 20mm with 10mA in suspend current.

eSOMiMX6-micro: iMX6 Micro System-on-ModuleeSOMiMX6-micro: iMX6 Micro System-on-Module

To get more details on this product, please visit: https://www.e-consystems.com/iMX6-micro-som-system-on-module.asp

Labels (1)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎12-13-2016 11:48 PM
Updated by: