i.MX 6UltraLite SOM for POS applications from iWave Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXP’s i.MX6UL3 Cortex A7 based power efficient CPU integrates comprehensive security features such as TRNG, Crypto Engine (AES with DPA, TDES/SHA/RSA), Tamper Monitor, Secure Boot, SIMV2/EVMSIM interfaces, OTF DRAM Encryption, PCI4.0 pre-certification etc. This makes the i.MX6UL3 CPU as very ideal solution for the electronic point of sale (ePOS) applications.

iWave Systems being one of the early adaptor of the i.MX6UL CPU, launched cost effective i.MX6UL3 based SOM for POS applications where power consumption, small form factor and security features are very critical.

The IMX6UL3 SOM module is equipped with 256MB of DDR3 RAM, which is expandable up to 1GB. 256MB of NAND flash is supported on the SOM which is also expandable higher memory configuration. All the IO peripheral interfaces supported by imx6 ultra lite CPU is available through 200 pin SODIMM edge connector.

i.mx6ul_sodimm_module

i.MX6UL SODIMM Module

By using the proven i.MX6UL3 SOM, a POS unit can be quickly realized by developing an application specific base board with the following features; EMV compliant Smart card, magnetic swipe reader, Thermal Printer, key pad, Finger print sensor, TFT display, 2G/3G module, Wi-Fi/BT modules, NFC reader, Micro SD card, USB OTG and battery support.

iWave’s i.MX6UL development board can be used for quick POS prototyping and application development. The development kit includes Imx6ul3 SOM module,base board with multiple USB ports, Micro SD, RGB display, camera port, audio In/Out, multiple UARTs, PWM interface, I2C, GPIOs etc.This is ideal starter kit for connecting all the necessary POS specific interface modules and quick prototyping of POS application.

You can kick start your POS product design with this Industry latest i.MX6UL3 SOM now by ordering the i.MX6UL development board from the following link; http://www.iwavesystems.com/product/development-platform/i-mx6ul-development-kit.html

Labels (1)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎03-12-2016 11:33 AM
Updated by: