Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC7) Board Support Package (BSP) Demo on iWave’s i.MX6 Pico ITX Single Board Computer (SBC)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC7) Board Support Package (BSP) Demo on iWave’s i.MX6 Pico ITX Single Board Computer (SBC)

iWave’s latest offering RainboW-G15S is the industry first i.MX6 Dual Lite/ Solo ARM Cortex-A9 core CPU based Single Board Computer in Pico ITX format. Nevertheless, now iWave proudly announces its support for Windows Embedded Compact7 (WEC7) Board Support Package on this i.MX6 Pico ITX SBC. Being a pioneer in SOM offerings, iWave has extended its expertise in software solutions by supporting Windows Embedded Compact 7 BSP on its different i.MX6 platforms.

Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC7) BSP has been customized to support the i.MX6 Pico ITX SBC platform with the availability of all major peripherals and devices. With UART debug, CAN and Ethernet, this BSP will provide efficient debug and communication support. This BSP provides efficient storage mechanisms through SD/MMC and USB. With OpenGL and OpenVG BSP provides rich graphics which is further accelerated by the 2D and 3D hardware accelerator support available in i.MX6 processor. By using Silverlight 3.0 and Expression Blend, the engineers can develop rich graphical user interfaces. Silverlight application will demonstrate the support of Silverlight on iWave’s Pico ITX SBC. Active sync is available on board to synchronize the device.

iWave's new i.MX6 Pico ITX SBC with WEC7 BSP integrates all standard interfaces into a single board with ultra-compact yet highly integrated platform that can be utilized across multiple Embedded PC, Industrial designs and Embedded Systems. Moreover, it has got all the necessary functions that the embedded world demands on a single board to jump start their applications real quick.

For more details on this product, kindly visit our website www.iwavesystems.com OR E-mail us on mktg@iwavesystems.com.....

Labels (1)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎12-06-2013 07:48 AM
Updated by: