Unboxing MYD-JX8MX NXP i.MX 8M based Development Board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The MYD-JX8MX development board is a versatile platform based on the NXP i.MX 8M Quad processors which feature 1.3GHz quad ARM Cortex-A53 cores and a real-time ARM Cortex-M4 co-processor and provide industry-leading audio, voice, and video processing for applications that scale from consumer home audio to industrial building automation and mobile computers. It is built around the MYC-JX8MX CPU Module and has brought out rich peripherals through connectors and headers such as 4 x USB 3.0 Host ports and 1 x USB 3.0 Host/Device port, Gigabit Ethernet, TF card slot, USB based Mini PCIe interface for 4G LTE Module, WiFi/BT, Audio In/Out, HDMI, 2 x MIPI-CSI, MIPI-DSI, 2 x LVDS display interfaces, NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD Interface, etc. It is provided with both Linux and Android software package and delivered with necessary cable accessories for customer to easily start development as soon as getting it out-of-box. A MIPI Camera Module MY-CAM003 is provided as an option for the board.

More information can be found from MYIR's website:

MYD-JX8MX Development Board | i.MX 8M ARM Board-Welcome to MYIR 

MYD-JX8MX Top-view

MYD-JX8MX Bottom-view

Comments

Where will I get the source code of this ? 

I have same question as Abhilash. I did find on their website but can't find there official code repositories for this board :smileysad:

The board comes with a quick start guide which will provide user the download link for the software package and documentations.

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎11-15-2019 01:23 AM
Updated by: