Technologic Systems' Full i.MX6 Portfolio Including SBC, COM, and Touch Panel PCs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technologic Systems' Full i.MX6 Portfolio Including SBC, COM, and Touch Panel PCs

imx6-boards.png

Technologic Systems carries a full spectrum of off-the-shelf products powered by the NXP/Freescale i.MX 6 ARM CPU including single board computers, computer-on-modules, and touch panel PCs.  Read about it in their iMX6 Boards, Modules, and Touch Panels Portfolio​ page.  The portfolio features off-the-shelf products:

All i.MX6 products come with a choice of Linux, Windows, Android, or QNX operating system, have a plethora of industry standard connections, industrial temperature ranges, and long lifecycle guarantee.  If an off-the-shelf solution doesn't quite match your needs, custom hardware and software engineering services are also available.

Thanks,

Derek Hildreth

eBusiness Manager

Technologic Systems

www.embeddedarm.com

About Technologic Systems

Technologic Systems has been in business for 32 years, helping more than 8000 OEM customers and building over a hundred COTS products that have never been discontinued. Our commitment to excellent products, low prices, and exceptional customer support has allowed our business to flourish in a very competitive marketplace. We offer a wide variety of single board computers, computer-on-modules, touch panel computers, PC/104 and other peripherals, and industrial controllers that satisfy most embedded project requirements. We also offer custom configurations and design services. We specialize in the ARM and X86 architectures, FPGA IP-core design, and open-source software support, providing advanced custom solutions using hardware-software co-design strategies.

Labels (1)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎01-14-2016 02:33 PM
Updated by: