MIPI Camera Support on iWave's RainboW-G15D Freescale i.MX6 Qseven Development Platform

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MIPI Camera Support on iWave's RainboW-G15D Freescale i.MX6 Qseven Development Platform

iWave Systems Technologies, successfully demonstrated the MIPI camera on its latest i.MX6 Qseven development kit. The Leopard’s 5M pixel MIPI CSI Camera module part LI-OV5640-MIPI-AF is integrated with the latest revision of iWave i.MX6 Q7 evaluation board and the sensor supports the following features.

• Sensor: OV5640 (CMOS image sensor)
  • Active array Size: 2592x1944
  • Image transfer rates; 1080p@30fps, 720p@60fps
  • Module Connector: AXK824145

MIPI Camera

The camera is interfaced with the i.MX6 processor through MIPI CSI interface. The Linux 3.0.35 and Android 4.0.4 BSP support is available for this display with iWave’s i.MX6 development kit. The i.MX6 development board integrated with this MIPI camera is available for shipping now.

About i.MX6 Qseven Development Board:

The Development Platform incorporates Qseven compatible i.MX6x SOM which is based on Freescale's iMX 6 Series 1.2GHz multimedia focused processor and Generic Q7 compatible Evaluation Board. This platform can be used for quick prototyping of any high end applications in verticals like Automotive, Industrial & Medical. Being a nano ITX form factor with 120mmx120mm size, the board is highly packed with all necessary on-board connectors to validate complete iMX6 CPU features.

iWave_Systems_Freescale_i.MX6_Qseven_development_board.jpg

About i.MX6 Qseven System On Module (SOM):

iW-RainboW-G15M is Freescale's i.MX6 based Qseven compatible CPU module for faster and multimedia focused applications. The module has on-board expandable 1GB DDR3 RAM, micro SD slot and optional eMMC flash. With the extreme peripheral integration, the module supports industry latest high performance interfaces such as, PCIe Gen2, Gigabit Ethernet, SATA 3.0, HDMI 1.4 and SDXC etc.

iWave_Systems_Freescale_i.MX6_Qseven_SOM.jpg

About iWave Systems:

iWave has been an innovator in the development of “Highly integrated, high-performance, low-power and low-cost i.MX6/i.MX50/i.MX53/i.MX51/i.MX27 SOMs”. iWave helps its customers reduce their time-to-market and development effort with its products ranging from System-On-Module to complete systems. The i.MX6 Pico ITX SBC is brought out by iWave in a record time of just 5 weeks. Furthermore, iWave’s i.MX6/i.MX50/i.MX53/i.MX51/i.MX27 SOMs have been engineered to meet the industry demanding requirements like various Embedded Computing Applications in Industrial, Medical & Automotive verticals. iWave provides full product design engineering and manufacturing services around the i.MX SOMs to help customers quickly develop innovative products and solutions.

For more details: i.MX6 Q7 Development Kit | iWave Systems

email: mktg@iwavesystems.com

ラベル(1)
評価なし
バージョン履歴
最終更新日:
‎08-10-2013 12:40 AM
更新者: