Adeneo Embedded offers Qt5.2-Ready Linux and Android BSPs for Freescale i.MX 6 series processors

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adeneo Embedded offers Qt5.2-Ready Linux and Android BSPs for Freescale i.MX 6 series processors

Adeneo Embedded, an embedded systems integrator in collaboration with Adeneo Mobility, now offers Qt 5.2-enabled Linux and Android solutions for Freescale® Semiconductor’s  i.MX 6 series processors. Adeneo Embedded, a  Freescale Connect Premier partner, has worked extensively with the  graphical and multimedia aspects of Freescale i.MX 6 series processors. Digia owns Qt technology and as its official partner for Qt, Adeneo Embedded is able to combine the graphics power of i.MX 6 series processors and the features of Qt to create “Qt enabled” board support packages(BSPs).

The latest version of Qt supports features such as cloud services, support for Android, improvements to the JavaScript Engine/Qt Desktop support and new modules for connectivity and location. Qt technology is well suited to bring out the best multimedia capabilities of i.MX 6 series processors. Adeneo’s expertise in both of these technologies is showcased by some of the demos released on multiple operating systems running on Freescale i.MX 6 processors.

By providing “Qt-Ready” Linux and Android BSPs for i.MX 6 series processors, Adeneo Embedded provides a unique out-of-the-box experience to OEMs for the development of advanced embedded devices with complex graphical user interfaces. Adeneo Embedded also completes these ready to use reference development solutions with a compelling automotive dashboard demo based on Qt technology integrated with Freescale’s i.MX 6 series processors:

-       The Adeneo Embedded automotive dashboard demo running on Qt-enabled Linux on the  Smart Application Blueprint for Rapid Engineering (SABRE) platform based on i.MX 6 series highlights Qt cross platform compatibility along with Qt Embedded and Qt Mobile interoperability.

-       The Adeneo Embedded automotive dashboard demo adapted to iOS/Qt-enabled Android showcases the portability of Qt in embedded and mobile environments. This QtQuick demo can run on Android (smartphone,  tablets and embedded platforms) and on iOS (iPhone and iPad).

Adeneo Embedded Qt demos using Freescale platforms can be downloaded at

http://www.adeneo-embedded.com/About-Us/Partners/Silicon-Vendors/Freescale-Demos

Linux and Android reference BSPs using Freescale platforms will be available from:

http://www.adeneo-embedded.com/Products/Board-Support-Packages/Freescale-i.MX6

For more information contact : sales@adeneo-embedded.com

www.adeneo-embedded.com

Labels (1)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎03-04-2014 05:17 PM
Updated by: