Adeneo Embedded continues its commitment to support Freescale's i.MX roadmap

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adeneo Embedded, a Freescale Connected Proven Partner, continues its commitment in working with Freescale on its i.MX product line. With Freescale’s announcement of the i.MX product roadmap (Freescale i.MX Roadmap blog) and Adeneo Embedded’s latest releases of Operating System BSPs for the i.MX6 platforms, the two companies strengthen further their collaboration and capabilities by bringing best products and services to their customers.

Adeneo Embedded has developed Android, Linux, QNX and Windows Embedded Compact BSPs for a wide range of Freescale’s i.MX products. Adeneo Embedded is the first company to develop the Windows Embedded Compact 2013 BSP on the i.MX6 platforms, supporting SABRE SD Board and SD Platform from Freescale, as well as many different 3rd party boards including SABRE Lite based platforms and various System On Modules. Adeneo Embedded is also the official i.MX6 training partner of Freescale, jointly conducting about 60+ trainings each year across America and Europe .

Adeneo Embedded is pleased to see Freescale announcing the upcoming i.MX7 and i.MX8 series and will help customers designing products based on these new technologies with a complete portfolio of solutions and services to support the integration of Embedded OS, Middleware and Connected Applications.

About Adeneo Embedded

Adeneo Embedded provides system integration, design, support and training services to companies seeking world-class expertise in embedded solutions using high-performance architectures. For over 10 years, Adeneo Embedded has helped clients, in all stages of development; create profitable, feature-rich products that incorporate software and hardware solutions based on Windows Embedded,
Windows Phone and Windows 8 operating systems. Close working partnerships with industry-leading silicon and software vendors allow Adeneo Embedded to apply its experience to a wide range of embedded solutions for the automotive, industrial, medical,  multi-media, navigation,  networking, mobile and wireless markets. Adeneo Embedded has a global sales and support network backed by engineering offices in North America and Europe.

© 2013 Adeneo Embedded. All Rights Reserved. All other brands or product names are the property of their respective holders

Further information

For more information about Adeneo Embedded competences, products and services around Windows Embedded technologies:

For a local contact in

Labels (1)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎10-06-2013 02:16 PM
Updated by: