キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

i.MXRT 1052 - LPUART_RTOS_Receive() API issues

930件の閲覧回数
suhel_mulla
Contributor III

I am working of Freertos based LPUART example from SDK on  NXP i.MXRT 1050 EVK board .

I have following queries - 

1. Is their any document / post having detailed dexplanation of LPUART_RTOS_Receive(lpuart_rtos_handle_t *handle, uint8_t *buffer, uint32_t length, size_t *received) API. What is the significance of the argument size_t *received.

2. What is the difference between ring buffer overflow & hardware buffer overflow?

3. When hardware buffer overflow occurs?

I have attached the .c file having LPUART_RTOS_Receive() API definition for reference.

ラベル(4)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信

879件の閲覧回数
Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Suhel,

Hope you are doing well.

to answer your questions:

1. You can find the details of the SDK API and its variables in the following link: MCUXpresso SDK API Reference Manual: LPUART FreeRTOS Driver 

2. You may found a detailed explanation of the difference and how this works in the following post:

https://community.nxp.com/thread/443015 

3.  In the above post this is also explained.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 件の賞賛
返信