cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need the open-source VoIP call service providing software compatible RT600 MCUs

bansi_raychura
Contributor II

Hi,

We want to know which are the SIP(Session Initiation Protocol) services providing software(like linphone) that can be used with the i.MX RT600 series for VoIP service.

i.e We are finding an alternative to the linphone that can use with RT600 series MCUs so if there are any, please provide us the name or the source from which we can find them.

Our main purpose is VoIP calls with i.MX RT600 if anything else you have related to it then please provide us.

We are planning to use i.MX RT600 in a voice streaming device for two-way communication, so VoIP call is an important feature for a product please provide any insights if you have any idea.

Thank you in Advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bansi_raychura,

We do not provide VoIP support for the i.MX RT600, specially since this device does not have a dedicated ethernet module. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

BR,

Edwin.

bansi_raychura
Contributor II
Hi @EdwinHz,

Thanks for reply,

As RT600 have the SDIO interface so we want to use Wi-fi with it, does not VoIP service can be use with the Wi-Fi ?

In research We also found that there is some Conversa voice suite,
we want to know that does conversa voice suite is type of SIP(Session Initiation Protocol) ? or does it include other SIP softwares ?

Does it possible to use i.MX RT600 + Wi-Fi + Conversa voice suite for VoIP service ?

Thanks & Regards
0 Kudos

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, VoIP can be done via WiFi. However NXP does not provide support of VoIP for the RT600 in any way. Perhaps a custom implementation of this would work, but we cannot guarantee it.

As for the Conversa Voice Suite, we do support it. However, please contact the following email address for more information about its usage and functionality: Voice@nxp.com

BR,

Edwin.

0 Kudos

bansi_raychura
Contributor II

Hi,

If anyone knows about anything please guide us on what we can do about it.

0 Kudos