Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

source for echo cancellation

vkpdinu2000
Contributor I

Subject: Request for Echo Cancellation Source Code for i.MX8M Mini Board

Dear NXP,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Dinesh, and I am a member of the development team working on the voice recognition. We are currently utilizing the i.MX8M Mini board in our project and have a requirement for echo cancellation.

After conducting a thorough search on GitHub, we could not locate the echo cancellation source code for the i.MX8M Mini board. As a result, I am writing to request access to the echo cancellation source code or any relevant documentation that NXP provides for this feature.

Our team is particularly interested in implementing echo cancellation to enhance the audio quality in our application. We believe that the availability of the echo cancellation source code will greatly contribute to the success of our project.

If there is a specific process or documentation related to obtaining the echo cancellation source code for the i.MX8M Mini board, please provide guidance on how we can proceed. Additionally, any information on the compatibility and integration of the echo cancellation feature with the i.MX8M Mini platform would be highly valuable to us.

We appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to your assistance in acquiring the necessary resources for our project. If you have any further questions or require additional information from our end, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,
Dinesh

0 Kudos
1 Reply

brian14
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @vkpdinu2000

Thank you for contacting NXP Support.

For echo cancellation implementation there are some third-party libraries that could help you to achieve this feature using the DSP HIFI4. Also, you can use Conversa from NXP for acoustic echo cancellation.
However, both options are supported for the i.MX8M Plus and processors that counts with a DSP, which is not the case for i.MX8M Mini.
For i.MX8M Mini unfortunately I couldn't find any example tested on our side.

If you are interested to obtain the source code for the options that I mentioned, please contact your NXP Sales Representative or Distributor.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Have a great day!

0 Kudos