Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Network Error" while Training the model

Jump to solution
jasonliu1
Contributor I

Hi all,

Recently I started training a model and I plan to train it for 4-5 days on a computer, during daytime when I was using the computer while training it, the model and the training process works fine, but when I left the computer and let it train itself, it tells me the next day that there's a network error and the training process was interrupted and I had to train it all over again. 

What I did is that I connected the computer with an ethernet cable but the training still stopped because of the network error after I left the computer train on itself for some time

Is there a way I could avoid this error? Thanks very much!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jason,

According to your description, it is difficult to understand why such a strange problem occurs: when you have been guarding the computer, no problem occurs; as soon as you leave, the problem occurs.

However, I need to remind you whether there is a possibility that the board or computer may enter sleep or Power Saving mode. If this possibility exists, there is a possibility of networking error.

Have a good day!

Regards,

weidong

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jason,

According to your description, it is difficult to understand why such a strange problem occurs: when you have been guarding the computer, no problem occurs; as soon as you leave, the problem occurs.

However, I need to remind you whether there is a possibility that the board or computer may enter sleep or Power Saving mode. If this possibility exists, there is a possibility of networking error.

Have a good day!

Regards,

weidong

0 Kudos