nand glash driver can not work properly.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nand glash driver can not work properly.

Jason_Ding
Contributor I

I have a i.mk28evk, and my development is based on wince.I tried mt29f2g08abaeawp,after modify of nandtype.h and imagecfg.h,it can recognized nandflash,but if i configured it as nandboot,it can not go after printfing many message of "FMFReadSector cleanup",i don‘t know why and it seems like that it did not read correctly and it can not load the kernel.

I have asked avnet,but they are good at linux,not wince,so they tell me here.I am waiting for replying and continue finding the reason.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

qiang_li-mpu_se
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I had fixed similar issue by tunning the IOMUX setting for iMX28, you can have a try with my updated "WINCE600\PLATFORM\iMX28-EVK-PDK1_9\SRC\COMMON\NANDFMD\nandbsp.c".

0 Kudos

Jason_Ding
Contributor I

thanks a lot,i will try and show the result tomorrow.

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Jason

This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Jason

Had your issue got resolved? If yes, we are going to close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel

free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,
Yixing

0 Kudos

Jason_Ding
Contributor I

A point is that the nand is ok,and i can see the partation of nand if i configure it as sdmmcboot.

0 Kudos