cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

module "QtQuick.Controls" is not installed

nandishguruling
Contributor III

hi all

I am using  imx6dlsabreauto board and linux kernel version 3.14.28  and image name is "fsl-image-qt5"  and i  installed qt creator Qt Version 5.7,  on my host machine qt application is run successfully but on target board (imx6dl) its give the message like

"QQmlApplicationEngine failed to load component"
  "qrc:///Niam.qml:4 module "QtQuick.Controls" is not installed", but other qt application run successfully, after getting this error  i search for some solution on internet but no luck, can any one help me what is wrong and how to resolve this issue,

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Nandish S.G

0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi nandish

BSPs provides limited Qt demos to demonstrate the multimedia features,

also one can try to follow guidelines on

Qt qml app high cpu load on iMX6 - Toradex Community 

Performance Improvements with Qt 5.9 LTS - Qt Blog 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

nandishguruling
Contributor III

Hi igor

Thanks for your quick reply. yes  i am change the  Qt Creator IDE

"QMake version 3.0" and "Using Qt version 5.2.1 in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu "  to

"QMake version 3.1" and  "Using Qt version 5.9.1 in /home/MYNAME/Qt5.9.1/5.9.1/gcc_64/lib". but still i am not able to run the application on target it showing the  message  .qml:4 module "QtQuick.Controls" is not installed". when i am check with the supported platform: it support only Desktop. what is missing to do complete the task.

Best Regards,

Nandish SG  

0 Kudos

nandishguruling
Contributor III

Hi All,

One can help me how to resolve the above issue  & (https://community.nxp.com/thread/472321 )

Thanks  in advance ,

BR

Nandish S.G

0 Kudos