I am working in sololite platform custom board.
now i downloaded kitkat 4.4.3 it has kernel 3.10.17. i want to flash emmc .
first i tried with my sololite evk.
in evk there is no emmc so for sdcard .
1. downloaded mfg tool for 4.4.3.
2. given list name cfg.ini as SDCard-Android-IMX6SL-EVK. , mmc=0,1(tried both)
3. using sd2 slot inserted sd card. changed download mode.
4. added img files under android/evk/<.img>
5. executed exe. found hid device
6. its running but failed at partitioning.
7. error as fdisk not regognized.
i read the android firmware document. in that the given document is same as like for 4.4.2 mfg tool. in this 4.4.3 the kernel is in device tree format. there are more changes in bsp.
there is no file to compile ram uboot and ram kernel
under uboot/ include/configs/< mx6sl_evk_mfg.h>
to compile ram uboot and ram kernel
kindly help me in this issue
Have you change the Boot mode switch for firmware update?
You should change "Boot Mode" switch.