Dear NXP team,
I use imx8mp-evk with linux-imx lf-5.10.72-2.2.0
There is an usb uac2 error(Source/Sink driver does not working) with Windows10 PC.
So, I want to check using latest linux-imx.
Please let me know the latest linux-imx version and how to merge.
Solved! Go to Solution.
It's not related to Linux version.
Please try this attached patch, and provide feedback.
Thanks for the patch.
Windows sound driver working!!
Actually, I want to play 'wav' on Windows via uac2. (aplay on imax8mp > uac2 > Windows PC)
But There is "aplay: pcm_write:2058: write error: Input/output error"
Could you tell me the solution?
1. imx8mp g_audio setting
2. arecord wav file on imx8mp (using 2-channel PDM mic)
arecord -f S16_LE -D plughw:1,0 -t wav -r 48000 -c 2 -d 10 -vvv ./sample.wav
3. aplay test error
I can play on device side and record on windows without error, here are my steps:
1. On windows, set uac2 microphone as default device
2. On windows, use Voice Recoder to record
3. On device side, use aplay to play:
aplay -Dhw:UAC2Gadget audio_l48k16b2c.wav -N
1. Can you test the way round first: play in windows and record in device (8mp)
2. How did you record on windows side?
Thank you very much!!
I found "Mic (Source/Sink)" at input/output devices on PC.
And I tested well on Webex site mic test using "Mic (Source/Sink)"