cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx8QXP - MEK - LVDS - HDMI Display

deepamurugesan
Contributor I

Hi,

We are working on imx8QXP - MEK HW to realize automotive cluster under linux. As a first step we are using the prebuilt binary images(Linux Binary Demo Files – i.MX 8QXPlus MEK) from "https://www.nxp.com/pages/alpha-beta-bsps-for-microprocessors:IMXPRERELEASES". Though we could boot the HW with the prebuilt image, we are unable to bring the display UP. The LVDS0/DSI0 interface of imx8QQXP-MEK HW is connected to a HDMI display via IMX - LVDS - HDMI daughter card. With this HW setup, we are trying to run the display test script "autorun-fb.sh" that comes with the file system of prebuilt image. This script fails with the error

Setting FB to 24-bpp

"./autorun-fb.sh: line 35: echo: write error: Invalid argument"

"FAIL - Unable to set bpp"

"FAIL - Unable to set virtual size" & so on...

Any help to bring the Display UP in imx8QXP - MEK board is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Deepa

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Deepa,

At the moment the i.MX8QXP-MEK Board has not been release, I understand that you maybe in our Alpha customer program, so please contact directly your NXP Sales Representative or your Local FAE, so they can provide support for this board.

Since it is not available for the moment, and all the software and HW are subject to change without any notice.  I apologize for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Jaime Hueso

0 Kudos