imx6q gstreamer Audio + Video streaming over ethernetI

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6q gstreamer Audio + Video streaming over ethernetI

riteshpanchal
Contributor II

I am using imx6qsabresd board and running an fsl-image-multimedia-full image built in yocto 1.8.

I can able to do video and audio streaming seperatly by using following commands

Video

gst-launch imxv4l2src device=/dev/video0 capture-mode=4 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! vpuenc codec=12 ! multipartmux ! tcpserversink host=172.10.10.112 port=5000

Audio

gst-launch alsasrc ! 'audio/x-raw-int,rate=44100,channels=2' ! mfw_mp3encoder ! tcpserversink host=172.10.10.143 port=5000

But i unable to stream both audio and video.

I have tried many suggestion from other forum but in some case i only gets video without audio or nothing.

Can u suggest any solution?

And also i am not able to make streaming using UDP rtp/rtsp so how to do video+audio streaming using udp?

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ritesh

please try guidelines given in attached document

sect.7.3.10 Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) playback

from L3.14.28_1.0.0_iMX6QDLS_BUNDLE

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

riteshpanchal
Contributor II

hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have already refer the document. And i can able to stream Video+Audio using following command. I test streaming in VLC player in client PC.

Video + Audio Live Streaming

------------------------------------------

gst-launch imxv4l2src capture-mode=4 fps-n=30 ! vpuenc codec=6 ! queue ! mux. alsasrc ! 'audio/x-raw-int,rate=44100,channels=2' ! mfw_mp3encoder ! queue ! mux. flvmux name=mux ! tcpserversink host=172.10.10.143 port=5000

Currently i am using vpuenc coded=6(h264) but if i change to other available option  i unable to stream. And also if i change flvmux with other matroskamux, mp4mux, avimux, qtmux, or mpegtsmux i unable to stream.

So whats the problem? Is there any document that give details about video encoding and muxing?

And i got 5-6 sec transmission delay using tcp/ip.. So how to use UDP rtp/rtps?  i have tried many commands from forum or this document.

Can you give me specific command?

And how to add live555 to fsl-image-multimedia-full?

0 Kudos