Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX eFuses

aravindchakrava
Contributor II

Hi,

I am new to iMX6 processors.

While referring to processor booting, I read about eFuses. I could understand different boot options using BOOT_MODE[1:0] resistors. But, I couldn't understand about the eFuses. In reference manual as well as in datasheet not much information is present about it.

I tried searching in web, but could not get exact information.. Can any one please give me generalized information about eFuses?

Thanks in advance.

--

Aravind D Chakravarti

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

nexy_sm
Contributor II

I tried to find answers on following questions, unfortunately without success in Reference Manual:

Are eFuses one time programmable?

Is their purpose to be programmed during production time (basically, does NXP ships chips with specific eFUse setup for the purpose of serial production?)?

Best and cheers!

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please refer to Chapter 5 (Fusemap) and section 8.3.1 (Boot eFUSE Descriptions)

of the i.MX6 D/Q Reference Manual (IMX6DQRM, Rev. 3, 07/2015)

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

aravindchakrava
Contributor II

Thank You.

I will come back to you if I need some more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Aravind D Chakrvarti,

Bengaluru

0 Kudos