cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX8M CCM Register Address

sahilnayak
Contributor I

Hi,

I was going through the register address calculation for Clock Control Module and I had a query in the address calculation. In datasheet on pg no. 1011 in section 5.1.7.6 the address calculation mentions the letter i. Can you please let me know, from where can we derive the value of i? See below attached image with the query section highlighted for your reference.ccm.png

Regards,

Sahil Nayak

0 Kudos
5 Replies

sahilnayak
Contributor I

Hello Igor,

You have assumed the value of i=0 & calculated the address value. Can you please tell me how can we assume the value of i?? As value of i is variable, on what factors does the value of i depend?

Regards,

Sahil Nayak

0 Kudos

sahilnayak
Contributor I

Hello Igor,

As you mentioned from table 5-9 I got the value of offset which is already mentioned in attached image.

In that image third field (16d x i) Where i = 0d to 190 d which is highlighted requires value of i. So, from where can I get the value of i to calculate complete address?

Regards,

Sahil Nayak

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

3038_0000h base + 4000h offset + (16d x i), where i=0d to 191d

for example i=0:
CCM_CCGR0 Address= 3038_0000h base + 4000h offset + (16d x 0)=3038_4000h

pastedImage_1.jpg

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos

sahilnayak
Contributor I

Hi Igor,

Any update on this?

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sahil

in another words register address calculation is performed as Base+ 0x10*i, better description

can be found in Table 5-9. CCGR Mapping Table i.MX8MQ Reference Manual.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos