Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX7 Solo Design Files

Jump to solution
bardia
Contributor I

Hi,

Could you please share i.MX7 Solo schematic design files (Altium or Orcad 16.2) as well as its FreeRTOS BSP files?

Regards

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The i.MX7Solo processor is pin compatible with the i.MX7Dual one (in fact, i.MX7Solo is just the functionally reduced version of i.MX7Dual). So, you can use the design files for the i.MX7Dual processor, available on the processor's Software&Tools web page:

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

The FreeRTOS BSP is also common for i.MX7Dual and i.MX7Solo and can be found on the same web page above.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The i.MX7Solo processor is pin compatible with the i.MX7Dual one (in fact, i.MX7Solo is just the functionally reduced version of i.MX7Dual). So, you can use the design files for the i.MX7Dual processor, available on the processor's Software&Tools web page:

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

The FreeRTOS BSP is also common for i.MX7Dual and i.MX7Solo and can be found on the same web page above.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
bardia
Contributor I

Thanks Artur,

Regards

0 Kudos