firmware-imx build failure

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

firmware-imx build failure

glenfine
Contributor I

I have seen this for the past yer, but do not see a clear solution. 

while running a build for poky and v3.14.79. it fails at: 

ERROR: firmware-imx-1_5.4-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-A8plQGBIyD"; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/1001/keyring/ssh"; export PATH="/home/gfine/bi_buildcache/132/tmp/sysroots-uninative/x86_64-linux/usr/bin:/opt/dey-2.2/sources/poky/scripts:/home/gfine/bi_buildcache/132/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/allarch-dey-linux:/home/gfine/bi_buildcache/132/tmp/sysroots/ibwarmer/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/gfine/bi_buildcache/132/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/sbin:/home/gfine/bi_buildcache/132/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin:/home/gfine/bi_buildcache/132/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/sbin:/home/gfine/bi_buildcache/132/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/bin:/opt/dey-2.2/sources/poky/scripts:/opt/dey-2.2/sources/poky/bitbake/bin:/home/gfine/.cargo/bin:/home/gfine/bin:/home/gfine/.local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/snap/bin"; export HOME="/home/gfine"; LANG=C git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 clone --bare --mirror git://git.freescale.com/imx/imx-firmware.git /home/gfine/bi_buildcache/132/downloads/git2/git.freescale.com.imx.imx-firmware.git --progress failed with exit code 128, output:
Cloning into bare repository '/home/gfine/bi_buildcache/132/downloads/git2/git.freescale.com.imx.imx-firmware.git'...
fatal: Unable to look up git.freescale.com (port 9418) (No address associated with hostname)

ERROR: firmware-imx-1_5.4-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://git.freescale.com/imx/imx-firmware.git;branch=master;destsuffix=/home/gfine/bi_buildcache/132/tmp/work/all-dey-linux/firmware-imx/1_5.4-r0/firmware-imx-5.4/git'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: firmware-imx-1_5.4-r0 do_fetch: Function failed: base_do_fetch
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/gfine/bi_buildcache/132/tmp/work/all-dey-linux/firmware-imx/1_5.4-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.11389
ERROR: Task (/opt/dey-2.2/sources/meta-freescale/recipes-bsp/firmware-imx/firmware-imx_5.4.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'

I do see suggestions to use "Code Aurora git repositories " (instead of freescale.com)  but it fails in the same fashion. 

Here is what I used in firmware.imx : 

SRC_URI = "${FSL_MIRROR}/firmware-imx-${PV}.bin;fsl-eula=true \
 https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/imx-firmware.git;branch=${SRCBRANCH};destsuffix=${S}/git "

Can someone give me the correct solution? 

Cheers, Glen 

0 Kudos
5 Replies

xinxin1
Contributor I

Hi, joanxie, I need to get the download package, please send it to me. zjksn88@126.com

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you can refer to my document

unable to connect to git.freescale.com 

let me remind, if you download the package I uploaded, and put them to the downloads, need to keep the firmware.imx, don't change it to "https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/imx-firmware.git", still keep the git.freescale.com

lzz1
Contributor I

@joanxie 

Hi, joanxie, I need to get  firmware-imx-1_5.4-r0 package, please send it to me. lzz93929@gmail.com

0 Kudos

小李
Contributor III

hi,@ joanxie

I need firmware-imx-1_5.4-r0 ,thank you!  my email is li2390707440@outlook.com

0 Kudos

Payton
Contributor I

Hi, joanxie, I need to get the download package, please send it to me. shenhzdl@gmail.com

0 Kudos