cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enable DISP0

spiesra
Contributor I

Hello,

At the moment I started working with the iMX6. We built our own Board for the iMX6 and now are trying to figure out how to get the display output to the DISP0 pins.

The output worked fine on a phyflex carrier board for the hdmi and the lvds output but now we have to use the lcd output.

I have installed the image from phytec on the board (ftp://ftp.phytec.com/products/PFL-A-02_phyFLEX-iMX6/Linux/PD13.2.3/BSP-Phytec-phyFLEX-i.MX6-PD13.2.3...) but cannot figure out how to change the video output to the lcd.

In the quickstart from phytec it is written how to change between LVDS and HDMI ( PhyFLEX-i.MX6 Linux Quickstart-PD13.2.0 - PHYTEC Wiki ) but no comment about the lcd. Also the command (edit env/display/bootargs-display) to change the bootargs is not working because the requested file with the lines to edit is not existing.

I wanted to set the bootargs-display to something like:

video=mxcfb0:dev=lcd,800x480,if=RGB624

but could not figure out how to set the bootargs properly.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot!

Labels (3)
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Raphael

we do not have phytec boards, seems most appropriate way

to send this on phytec Community

Yocto BSP and Kernel 3.10.x Beta :: Forum

mx6 phytec phyflex board on recent kernel:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git/tree/arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-phyte...

or post this to meta-fsl-arm mailing list, so that someone familiar with phytec boards could try to assist you.

https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-freescale

Best regards

chip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spiesra
Contributor I

Okay, at the moment I'm in contact with Phytec to solve this problem.

The board I'm using is the PhyFLEX-i.MX6 - PHYTEC Wiki.

As soon I solved my problem I will send an update to this forum.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Raphael,

Which board and BSP are you using?

Best Regards

Dan

0 Kudos