eCompass on iMX6 SDB board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eCompass on iMX6 SDB board

jameshall
Contributor I

Has anyone found a source or guide on how to port the eCompass libraries from the Kinetics platform to the M4 core on a iMX6SX. The Sabre SDB board comes with the same MAG3110 Magnetometer and MMA8451Q Accelerometer?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Q. The Sabre SDB board comes with the same MAG3110 Magnetometer and MMA8451Q Accelerometer?

A. Yes, the i.MX6SX SABRE SD board comes with the MAG3110 magnetometer and MMA8451Q accelerometer.

Q. Has anyone found a source or guide on how to port the eCompass libraries from the Kinetics platform to the M4 core on a iMX6SX.

A. There is no such a procedure. You have to write your own software, using the existing I2C drivers of the Linux BSP to access the sensors.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos