Why imx6 android4.3 BSP Dual display setting will change color with the left and right split?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why imx6 android4.3 BSP Dual display setting will change color with the left and right split?

陳冠儒
Contributor IV

hi,All:

Excuse me !

Examples:

setenv bootargs 'console=ttymxc0,115200 androidboot.console=ttymxc0 fb0base=0x27b00000 vmalloc=400M init=/init video=mxcfb0:dev=ldb,LDB-XGA,bpp=16 ldb=sep1 video=mxcfb1:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M@60,bpp=16 video=mxcfb2:off fbmem=10M.28M androidboot.hardware=freescale'

video=mxcfb1:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M@60,bpp=16  -->  Use bpp = 32 will generate to change the color and the left and right sides cut case.

Please help me, thanks.

Labels (5)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

seems i.MX6 IPU does not support bpp = 32  internally, please check

Figure 37-4. IPU internal pixel formats i.MX6DQ Reference Manual

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/IMX6DQRM.pdf

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

陳冠儒
Contributor IV

hi,igorpadkv:

thanks for your help.

I will see IMX6DQRM.pdf.

thanks!!!

0 Kudos