Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wake-up time from deep sleep

Jump to solution
ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Hi all

I plan to use i.MX6SL and have found a reference data of wake-up time.

Wake-up time means the time from deep sleep to Linux wake-up.

I found some data from Table 10-1 of RM.

But I think it's not included a software time.

Therefore, it doesn't suit for my requirement.

So if someone measure the wake-up time, please share.

Ko-hey

Labels (4)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The table you noted means the time required for the processor itself to wake up.

It does not mean software. Software needs some more time to wake up. And of cource it depends on the software.

Have a great day,

Victor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The table you noted means the time required for the processor itself to wake up.

It does not mean software. Software needs some more time to wake up. And of cource it depends on the software.

Have a great day,

Victor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Thanks.

I understand that you don't have any reference data.

Ko-hey

0 Kudos