USB Compatibility Issue for i.MX6Q

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Compatibility Issue for i.MX6Q

hankwang
Contributor IV

Hi, We have a problem about USB compatibility. We have a board and two USB 2.0 port. One port is from the CPU and through the hub (called upper port ). Another is OTG port, but we set the host mode(called bottom port). we have a USB 3.1 device (SP 16GB) and insert to upper port in the WinCE7. The WEC7 cannot detect this USB device. But we insert to bottom port. The WEC7 can detect this USB device. We don't know where have different ? For Yocto , we insert to upper port or bottom port. The Yocto can both detect this USB device. We tried to copy USB phy relate parameters 0x20C_A000 ~ 0x20C_A080 from Yocto to WinCE7. The phenomenon is still existed. If any someone can help solve this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

hankwang
Contributor IV

Hi, Yes . I Know that NXP didn't support WEC7. I want to know if USB compatibility problem , we only can set 0x20C_A000 ~ 0x20C_A080 address. Have others address , we can also try to set ? This problem is about USB compatibility registers of i.MX6Q.

0 Kudos

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Hank,

I want to konw some information on USB and WINCE7.0

1. Are you writing USB driver by yourself?

2. Where did you get WINCE7.0 BSP for I.MX6Q?

Thanks a lot!

Have a nice day!

B.R,

Weidong

0 Kudos

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Hank,

Since we have not released WINCE7.0 BSP for i.MX6, we have no better suggestions for you.
From your description, in the Linux environment, both USB ports can recognize your USB device, but WINCE7.0 BSP cannot recognize one of them, so the best way is to contact the WINCE 7.0 BSP provider to obtain More help.

Have a nice day!

B.R,

Weidong

0 Kudos