cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is a rectangular box, but does not move on the TouchScreen

wangyx
Contributor III

Hi,all

My device is imx53 + DA9053 +wec7.0, TS controller is DA9053。There is a phenomenon when we choose 5.6-inch resistive screen + display : touch screen  close with the display, long press the touch screen, there will be Drift of the phenomenon ; the touch screen and display screen separated by a distance, will not have this phenomenon.   Also selected 6.5-inch and 3.5-inch screen did not appear。(Note: the replacement of other manufacturers touch screen, troubleshooting screen quality problems)

Touch screen manufacturers FAE suspected to be due to touch screen and display signal interference caused this problem, modify the touch screen controller reg to adjust the touch screen configuration (measurement confirmation, the resistance of TS is not the same, 6.5-inch screen resistance were 525/406, There are drift problems 5.6 inch screen resistance were 533/366).

Excuse me, is this question really caused by this reason? If yes, how to modify the driver (wince7.0), matching resistance? If not, what is the reason for that?

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi wang

one can ask DA9053 vendor, Dialog for possible reasons of that issue.

Support | Dialog Semiconductor 

From software side, one can try bare metal test in OBDS and tweak TSI settings

like TSI_DELAY, TSI_SKIP register R105 TSI_CONT_A

Lab and Test Software (2)
On-Board Diagnostic Suit for the i.MX53 Quick Start Board(REV 2011.39)
http://www.nxp.com/products/automotive-products/energy-power-management/pmics/power-management-for-i...

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

wangyx
Contributor III

Hi, igorpadykov

Thanks for your reply.

As you mentioned, I changed TSI settings like TSI_DELAY, TSI_SKIP register R105 TSI_CONT_A,But there is no effect. Dialog community is currently pending approval, I will be consulted later.

On-Board Diagnostic Suit for the i.MX53 Quick Start Board(REV 2011.39)

no useful for this issue i think, as i didnot find any useful information for this issue.

0 Kudos