cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO CONFIGURE SAIF1_SDATA0 as output for playback

srinivasanshanm
Contributor III

Dear I.MX Community,

I found out that in I.MX28 BSP on I.MX28 EVK, that SAIF1_SDATA0 is configured as input, But in my custom board, I require two playbacks ie, SAIF0_SDATA0 & SAIF1_SDATA0 to be configured as output, As in I.MX28 BSP ie., L2.6.35_10.12.01_ER_source SAIF0_SDATA0 is already configured as output, & am able to do the playback on SAIF0_DATA0

So could you anybody please confirm, if I configure SAIF1_SDATA0 as scr &= ~BM_SAIF_CTRL_READ_MODE; in Mxs-dai.c is that sufficient inorder to do the other playback or any other configuration needs to be done apart from this,

Could you please provide me the test application inorder to play a .wav file through /dev/snd/pcmC0D0p (SAIF0_SDATA0) instead of alsa utilites ie., aplay for one playback & /dev/snd/pcmC1D0p for the other playback, , kindly do the needful as early as possible

Many Mant thanks in advance

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Srinivasan

Had your issue got resolved? If yes, we are going to close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help please feel free to contact Freescale.

Thanks,
Yixing

0 Kudos

srinivasanshanm
Contributor III

Thanks a lot for your support will get back to you if any other support is required

0 Kudos

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It is hard to confirm you that the code is work or not. Because it is needed you to test it on your board.  As you can playback on SAIF0_DATA0 without any problem, I think you can try to do the same thing on SAIF1_SDATA0 to make it work.

0 Kudos

srinivasanshanm
Contributor III

Could anybody please address the above thread as early as possible

Many Thanks in advance again,

0 Kudos