cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming Multiple Camera

munoz0raul
Contributor II

Hello,

I would like to streaming 2 webcam at the same straming.

Today, I can play and record videos using v4l, some thing like this:

play

gst-launch filesrc location=MatrixXQ.avi typefind=true ! aiurdemux ! queue max-size-time=0 ! vpudec ! mfw_v4lsink

webcam

gst-launch v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! video/x-raw-yuv,width=640,height=480 ! avimux ! filesink location=test0.avi

gst-launch v4l2src  device=/dev/video0  ! video/x-raw-yuv,width=320,height=240,framerate=10/1 ! mfw_v4lsink

I also could play 2 videos at the same different parts of the screen.

gst-launch playbin2 uri=file:///home/root/video/MatrixXQ.avi video-sink="mfw_isink axis-top=0 axis-left=0 disp-width=320 disp-height=240" playbin2 uri=file:///home/root/video/hd_other_samsung_led_motion.mp4 video-sink="mfw_isink axis-top=0 axis-left=`expr 320 + 20` disp-width=320 disp-height=240" playbin2 uri=file:///home/root/video/swiss.mp4 video-sink="mfw_isink axis-top=`expr 240 + $SEP` axis-left=0   disp-width=320 disp-height=240"

My point is, I didnt find any example how to put 2 Videos from 4l2src device=/dev/video1 and 4l2src device=/dev/video0 and mount it at the same Straming, than I can save in a file more than one square videos or send to another pipe.

multiple cameras.jpg

Thanks for all help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you need one video streaming has two differen video from two different camera? then save the streaming in the file?

if you capture two video from different camera, which means you use different IPU or different port in the same IPU. you can get the different video from memory.

0 Kudos