cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sololite EVK imx-android-13.5.0, KitKat Support

nicholassaulnie
Contributor II

Hello All,

I am developing an eReader based on the Sololite EVK. I am currently trying to get Freescale's EPD daughter board to work with the EVK. My customer prefers a recent OS.

1) gusarambula mentions here (Kitkat support for EPD in i.mx6slevk) that the last version of Android to explicitly support EPD was 4.0.4, but that there should be a way to enable EPD support in Android 4.4.2. The bootargs used by Android 4.0.4 are not enough to enable that support; can anyone tell me the specific steps I need to take to enable EPD support for Android KitKat?

2) I cannot build Android 4.0.4 for the Sololite EVK without imx-android-13.5.0-ga.tar.gz, which I cannot find. YuriMuhin_ng mentions here (Can't find imx-android-13.5.0-ga.tar.gz) that the file still exists. Could someone point me to its location?

Thank you so much for your help,

Nick

Labels (4)
3 Replies

nicholassaulnie
Contributor II

Has anyone had experience enabling EPD support for the Sololite EVK board in KitKat as per question 1)?

Thanks,

Nick

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have sent the 13.5.0 link to you.

Regards,

Yuri.

nicholassaulnie
Contributor II

For anyone else looking at this thread: imx-android-13.5.0-ga.tar.gz is not located on the web any more, so Yuri shared one of his own copies with me. Thanks Yuri!

0 Kudos