SDIO incorrect data

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDIO incorrect data

jparrish88
Contributor IV

.  This has to do with the SDIO on the iMX6 and the SD1_CLK signal.  From what I understand in chapter 54.5.3.2.4 DLL (Delay Line) in the Read Path;  There is a delay line in figure 54-17 which show SDIO data being clock in on the same edge of the clock that goes to our SDIO module.  Now we both know that there will be delay in the circuit.  Our problem is that we are seeing incorrect data.  If we look at the clock and data, we see that the rising edge of the clock is right in the middle of the data.  Our software group has tried ever tap with no effect.  So I believe that the Delay Line in the iMX6 is not working for us, most likely we are not setting up the registers correctly.  Could you please explain how we should setup the register?

Some other things to note: We are using eCos, not Linux. We are looking at the Linux driver for guidance.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi jparrish88

one can consider ERR004536 IMX6SLCE

https://bitbucket.org/raymond1860/linux-2.6-imx/commits/f63a8292fe128987ea4f8ab695f08a7fd9ea69bc?at=...

and try to use as example linux SD driver described in linux manual

L3.14.28_1.0.0_iMX6QDLS_BUNDLE

SDK examples : i.MX 6Series Platform SDK : Bare-metal SDK

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos