SBC-i.MX51 – small and powerful Single-Board Computer from Bluetechnix -blog archive

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBC-i.MX51 – small and powerful Single-Board Computer from Bluetechnix -blog archive

ManuelSvoboda
Contributor I

Bluetechnix’ Single-Board Computer SBC-i.MX51 is based on Freescale’s high-performance i.MX51 mobile platform, incorporating an ARM Cortex-A8 CPU, an Image Processing Unit (IPUv3EX) and a Video Processing Unit (VPU). The IPUv3EX provides compre­hensive support for the connectivity to displays and cameras. The VPU supports hardware encoding and decoding of MPEG- 4, H.263 and H.264 standards. The board‘s memory capabilities (NAND Flash, DDR2) and numerous interfaces like Ethernet, HDMI, 4xUSB and USB-OTG turn the SBC-i.MX51 into the ultimate development board for future high-end embedded devices. The Single-Board Computer supports Linux. A Windows Embedded CE image will be available soon.

Please note that the Single-Board Computer SBC-i.MX51 is now available at Farnell with the order number 1825712 (see here). Furthermore it will be shortly available at Digi-Key.

Please visit the Bluetechnix website for further information.

Your Bluetechnix Team

128-SBC2.1top.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies