Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding imx6ull's RTC clock

Jump to solution
zhichaohuang
Contributor II

Hi,

The RTC_XTALI and RTC_XTALO were kept floating in my custom hardware.In the case,some of boards will switch internal low frequency ring oscillator to an external clock source which is inaccurate.Consequently,if I enable watchdog,it will restart within random seconds.

So is there a way to disable switching internal low frequency ring oscillator to an external clock source in software?

Regards,

Huang

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Huang

I am afraid there is no way to disable switching ring oscillator, sorry.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Huang

I am afraid there is no way to disable switching ring oscillator, sorry.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
zhichaohuang
Contributor II

Thanks!

0 Kudos