Recent i.MX51 Activities on Mainline Linux

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent i.MX51 Activities on Mainline Linux

RobertSchwebel
Contributor IV
Hi,                                                                                                                                    

This is just a short note that we recently won a secret customer project which brings us into the position to be able to mainline many more MX51 components!

Watch the ARM Linux Kernel mailing list or Sascha Hauer's maintainer tree to get the latest updates. We have unified the different PMICs, are working on SPI, CAN-via-SPI, have AC97 audio, SDMA plus much more things.

Interested in the really sexy things, like accelerated video + graphics? Drop us a note! We have nicely reworked VPU drivers for the MX27 which could be ported to MX51 as well, have started reworking the IPUv3 drivers and many more. Things will go into the mainline the faster the more projects we get behind these activities! :-)

Robert
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Geetha
Contributor I

Hi,

I want to test AC97 on iMX51.

We need SSI initialization for AC97 codec.

Please let me know where the code is available.

Regards,

Geetha

0 Kudos

SimonVogl
Contributor I
Thanks for the link; in short, I am working on a fsl-based kernel for a custom video preview pipe (greyscale in -> framerate adaption -> LUT -> vf ), so syncing buffers on NFAcks gives a little bit more slack than the eof interrupt. Will work along your lines.. Simon
0 Kudos

RobertSchwebel
Contributor IV
Simon, what exactly do you need? Btw, the latest code is inSaschas git tree. Robert
0 Kudos

SimonVogl
Contributor I
Great stuff - did you implement sdma irq handlers as well? Would be interested in them (or implement my own)
0 Kudos