Re: PCIe BAR length limit

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PCIe BAR length limit

anayetullah
Contributor I

Hello, which kernel is used here? the kernel I am using and also the official  kernel (linux-2.6-imx.git - Freescale i.MX Linux Tree ) does not have "/arch/arm/mach-mx6" directory. Am I missing something? Please let me know.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please use the recent NXP Linux BSP

http://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=L4.1.15_2.0.0-LINUX-DOCS&Parent_nodeId=133769948107170617... 

Summary page :

i.MX 6 / i.MX 7 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP 

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

anayetullah
Contributor I

Hello Yuri,

Thank you for your quick response. However, currently we are not using yocto. We are using the kernel with whoosh bootloader (GitHub - alexandrebelloni/whoosh: fast bootloader for ARM platforms )  and emdebian root filesystem.  It is working fine except few bugs. One of the bug is related to pcie BAR assignment which is addressed on this thread. In the provided patch I found a directory which is not present in our kernel source tree. Therefore, what I require is a kernel tree which includes all the necessary sources. Or if I am missing something, please point me to right direction as I am not an expert yet. 

Best Regards,

Anayet

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

It makes sense to look at PCIe drivers of the recent BSP - all reasonable patches are applied there.

The documentation package contains information how to get sources and where driver sources are located.

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos