how to use rtl8211f(single ring 1000M or 100M) in RT1176-evk board

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Firstly, I'd like to suggest you go through the Readme.txt of the tx rx_multi ring_transfer to learn the function of the demo, on the MIMXRT1170 board, the ksz8011 and rtl8211f are independent, you can use them concurrently.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @jingyangxie ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) How to use rtl8211f(single ring 1000M or 100M) in RT1176-evk board
-- Actually, I'm not very clear with your question, whether you want to use the MIMXRT1170 EVK board to connect the rtl8211f or its related module, further, can you share the datasheet of this chip?
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
jingyangxie
Contributor V

Hi,@jeremyzhou

I want to use the MIMXRT1170 EVK board to connect the rtl8211f in RT-Thread,I can not understand the demo(boards\evkmimxrt1170\driver_examples\enet\txrx_multiring_transfer\cm7) in SDK_2_12_0_MIMXRT1170-EVK, what does multiring mean? what can I do if I want use both ksz8011 and rtl8211f in the  MIMXRT1170 EVK board

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Firstly, I'd like to suggest you go through the Readme.txt of the tx rx_multi ring_transfer to learn the function of the demo, on the MIMXRT1170 board, the ksz8011 and rtl8211f are independent, you can use them concurrently.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos