Problem uploading to RT1020 board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem uploading to RT1020 board

uwaact-gnc
Contributor I

I have run into a problem in trying to upload a project to an RT1020 board. As seen in the attached screenshot, There is a file related to the debug configuration which the IDE doesn't seem to be able to find, although it appears to be where is is supposed to in the file system. I have already made sure that the debug folder is included in file paths.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @uwaact-gnc,

You should try cleaning the project, either under the QuickStart Panel or on the top bar menu, under Project. After doing this, make sure you build the project in Debug mode.

Is this problem present in any other project from the same workspace? What about an example project?

BR,

Edwin.

0 Kudos

uwaact-gnc
Contributor I

Edwin,

I have tried cleaning the project and it is being built in debug mode. I am not having this problem with an example project, but I can't find any difference in how the .axf file is set up between my project and the example.

Thanks,

-Josh

0 Kudos

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If you are already using the latest version of MCUXpresso (11.6.0), the only thing remaining would be to create a new project and import the code from there. It might be a bug on the project generation that is preventing it from finding the .axf file.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

0 Kudos