cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patch file for L5.10 version

arunsathian
Contributor III

Hi,

Can you please provide the patch file for L5.10 version for enabling the RPMSG .

0 Kudos
7 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

what processor do you use?

arunsathian
Contributor III
Hi @joanxie

Iam using i.MX8QXP.
0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I don't know what kind of RPMSG patch you need, this link is for wake up A core and M core, if you need any other patch pls share more detailed information, but this patch is for 4.14, for 5.10 bsp, you need change it according to the document, if you need other kind of usage, pls let me know it

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors-Knowledge-Base/iMX8QXP-Use-RPMSG-to-wake-up-M4-and-A35/...

arunsathian
Contributor III
Hi @joanxie,

Can you please share the patch file for the L5.10 version to enable the rpmsg communication between A35 core and M4 core.
0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

if you just need normal rpmsg testing, don't need any patch for it pls refer to the chapter 2.8 Remote Processor Messaging of enclosed file which gives you detailed test steps

0 Kudos

arunsathian
Contributor III

Hi @joanxie

First i need to enable the rpmsg in A35 core,for that what should I do.Can you please guide me for that.

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

pls refer to the document I sent to you, in linux side, you can find rpmsg test under unit test folder, the detailed command, pls refer to the document I sent to you before

0 Kudos