cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYZR Launches I.MX6ULL Core Module With NXP

cherryzheng
Contributor II

IMX6ull 核心板.jpg

NXP I.MX6ULL is a high-performance, low-power, cost-effective processor family based on the ARM Cortex-A7 kernal, up to 800MHz. The i.MX 6ULL application processor includes an integrated power management module that eliminates the need for external PMUs, reduces the complexity of external power supplies, and simplifies power-up sequencing. Each processor in this series offers a variety of memory interfaces, including 16-bit LPDDR2, DDR3, DDR3L, NAND flash, NOR flash, eMMC, Quad SPI, and various other interfaces for connecting peripheral devices such as WLAN, Bluetooth® , GPS, monitor and camera sensors.

In order to accelerate product design based on the NXP i.MX6ULL and i.MX6UL chips, MYZR and NXP have launched the MY-IMX6ULL series core board and MY-IMX6ULL series development board with high quality and cost-effective core platforms. This series of products are mainly for industrial control and communications, HMI, smart medical, and Internet of Things gateways. The price of MY-IMX6ULL core board is as low as US$16.0. The product life cycle is as long as 10 years! Provides a combination of best performance and optimal cost for a wide range of engineers and business users.

The MY-IMX6ULL core board adopts a high-speed 8-layer PCB and a high-density stamp hole interface. The i.MX6ULL/i.MX6UL master chip, high-speed DDR3, and NAND Flash (or eMMC) and Ethernet interface PHY chip are configured on an extremely compact size (36mm*38mm) board. And provide a total 140-pin signal output interface such as serial port, CAN, SPI, ADC, PWM, I2S, Camera, JTAG, LCD, I/O. The MY-IMX6ULL core board uses a high protection shield to further increase the degree of protection. At the same time, the core board undergoes rigorous performance tests to ensure long-term reliable operation of the product in various complex environments.

As a technology design partner of NXP, MYZR also provides hardware and software customization services based on i.MX6ULL/i.MX6UL to support customers to accelerate product design based on this series of chips.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies