MYS-6ULY2 bitbake: linux-imx do_copy_defconfig

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYS-6ULY2 bitbake: linux-imx do_copy_defconfig

totalit
Contributor III

After changes I've done like I wrote in https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors/MYS-6ULY2-bitbake-linux-imx-do-fetch-error/m-p/1319981#... some time later bitbaking failed with error do_copy_defconfig, Task 67.

ERROR: linux-imx-4.1.15-r0 do_copy_defconfig: Function failed: do_copy_defconfig (log file is located at /home/totalit/MYS6ULx-devel/fsl-release-yocto/build/tmp/work/imx6qsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/4.1.15-r0/temp/log.do_copy_defconfig.2774)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/totalit/MYS6ULx-devel/fsl-release-yocto/build/tmp/work/imx6qsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/4.1.15-r0/temp/log.do_copy_defconfig.2774
Log data follows:

| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_copy_defconfig
| cp: cannot stat '/home/totalit/MYS6ULx-devel/fsl-release-yocto/build/tmp/work/imx6qsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/4.1.15-r0/git/arch/arm/configs/imx_v7_defconfig': No such file or directory
| WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.
| ERROR: Function failed: do_copy_defconfig (log file is located at /home/totalit/MYS6ULx-devel/fsl-release-yocto/build/tmp/work/imx6qsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/4.1.15-r0/temp/log.do_copy_defconfig.2774)

ERROR: Task 67 (/home/totalit/MYS6ULx-devel/fsl-release-yocto/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-imx_4.1.15.bb, do_copy_defconfig) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 1300 tasks of which 1298 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

nxf63675
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @totalit,

The issue is that you are taking the incorrect layer, you need the i.MX6UL and you take from yocto the imx6qsabresd, that is why you get that error.

Regards,

Israel.

0 Kudos