MIMXRT1050-EVK AVB stack overflow at bootup

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIMXRT1050-EVK AVB stack overflow at bootup

usala
Contributor III

I have a talker/Listener configuration not working with link down and suddenly after working for days the listener throws a stack overflow error.  I tried loading a "Hello world" demo and it runs oaky but when re-flash with the supplied binary image the stack overflow persists.  Has anyone experience something similar?

See attached log.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Usala,

Are you using the AVB software from NXP Professional Services? If that is the case, I would recommend contacting them for further troubleshooting. If not, would you please provide more information on your setup?

Regards,
Gustavo

0 Kudos

usala
Contributor III

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for responding.  I am using NXP's development kit's binary image unchanged that was provided by NXP.  I will contact them.  Thank you.

0 Kudos

usala
Contributor III

Gustavo,

I am new at the NXP community and would like to know how to get NXP support to help me with this issue.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Usala,

Would you please confirm if you are using the AVB software from NXP Professional Services? If that is the case, Professional Services would be able to help. Have you tried contacting them?

If not, would you please provide more information on your setup?

Regards,
Gustavo

0 Kudos

usala
Contributor III

Hi Gustavo,

Here is what I did to make it stop and continue on running the AVB app.  As is booting up I hit the 'insert' twice and the stack overflow issue stops and runs normally.  Weird!

Best regards,

Ulises

0 Kudos