Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFG tool Yocto-linux

vongocson
Contributor III

Hello everybody,

i'm Son. I have a problem with  MFG tool when i using Yocto Linux 4.1.15

This command not runing (bitbake fsl-image-mfgtool-initramfs)

I want to using nand fash in my board.

best regards!

Labels (4)
2 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

According to 6.2 (Manufacturing Tool, MFGTool) of “i.MX_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide.pdf” :

“In krogoth release there are sometimes task hask mismatch errors. A fix for this is to build linux-imx

first then clean the linux-mfgtools then bitbake the fsl-image-mfgtool-initramfs”.

http://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=L4.1.15_2.0.0-LINUX-DOCS&Parent_nodeId=133769948107170617... 

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PaulDeMetrotion
Senior Contributor I

Yuri,

I am having the same problem building the manufacturing tool firmware. I have a custom device that builds u-boot-c428dl and linux-c428dl instead of the -imx versions. I am having trouble integrating my custom u-boot and Linux recipes into the fsl-image-mfgtool-initramfs build. Any ideas? Do I need to change some configuration value?

0 Kudos