Linux/i.MX6 support for Sharp JEIDA LCD Panel

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux/i.MX6 support for Sharp JEIDA LCD Panel

GerrySimmons
Contributor II

We have a Sharp LCD Panel that we want to interface to an iMX6 NovPek board. We have the fb_videomode table filled out, but the LDB needs to be set to JEIDA mode for this panel and NOT VESA. In section 38.1.3.2 Bit Mapping of the i.MX_6Quad_6Dual_Reference Manual, it says that this is supported and in the next section is shows the LDB_CTRL register which bit to set to enable this mode.

How do I tell the driver to set this mode?

It seems logical that the VMODE parameter of the fb_videomode table would be the likely place for a flag like FB_VMODE_JEIDA.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Gerry

This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Gerry

We have not got your response yet and will close the diacussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Gerry

We are sorry for getting back to you so late. Are you still stuck with the issue? If you have somehow to resolved the issue, can we close the discussion? If you still need Freescale help, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos