cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux Test Project(ltp-imx) - i.MX6Q

dilip
Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to compile ltp-imx to test the linux port on my custom platform based on i.MX6Q. The package and whole set of patches are missing from  from ltib installation. Found after a bit of research that for i.MX51, ltib and core patches for ltp comes as a separate package, TestCode_Release_SDK_MX51_200912.zip

Where can I find similar release for i.MX6Q?

Regards,

Dilip

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Dilip

We are sorry for getting back to you so late. Are you still stuck with the issue? If you have somehow to resolved the issue, can we close the discussion? If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

dilip
Contributor II

No. Issue is still there.

BTW, raised and SR and got peply that LTP is not supported from i.MX6 onwards. It is strange that the LTIB release for i.MX6Q comes with LTP package and doesn't work

thanks,

Dilip

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Dilip

To raise a SR is same as to post here. We are moving all support from SR system to community now. As to message you got about LTP is not supported, that should be true. And so I will close here. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos